Marketer / Social media manager APPLY NOW
Slimeatory is looking for an innovative Social Media Marketer to join our team. This is an extremely visible position and Slimeatory is looking for someone who has a passion for social media and is creative.
This role is responsible for driving both iterative and innovative social media solutions for all of Slimeatorys social channels. This role requires you to build, interact, and maintain the brands presence across all social outlets. Day to day you lead the charge on posting, managing, creating, and reposting content. This position reports to the Marketing Director.
- Expert using, interacting, and monitoring all social media channels and applications
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Creating engaging posts
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Create, maintain, and manage social media calendar
- Ability to conceive, launch and execute social campaign
- Ability to identify peak user engagement times
- Self managing projects from initial conception to completion
- Comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Can create new post using simple editing applications like Canva!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Posting relevant content every day, interacting, liking, and answering questions
- Managing social campaigns, promotions, and giveaways
- Recommending, researching, and contacting industry influencers for cross promotions
- Creating relevant, thoughtful, well written and executed social posts
- Working with designers and videographers on creating content
- Creating a posting schedule
- Providing monthly analytics and making recommendations
- Create a new contact taking photos/videos.
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Basic working knowledge of Editing software‘s or editing applications
- Understanding of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Experience with Instagram, Facebook , tiktok or other social monitoring platforms a plus
- Excellent communication, grammar, and people skills
Please submit your resume, cover letter, salary expectations and links to samples of your work.